Monday, November 3, 2008

Thanks

So I am not having the best day.... I just feel down and work was stressful. I just got home from work and decided to get on the computer and I remembered my thankful list. I totally did not want to do it... but isn't that when you need to do it even more.

Okay so lets see... yesterday I was all serious, that is not happening today. Today I am thankful for the fact that time continues and the work day ends so that I can go home, even when it seems to last forever. I'm also grateful that I can come home to a pretty clean house and relax before I make an easy dinner.... whatever that will be.... Hopefully this internet connection will work and I can also be grateful to watch last week's Dancing with the Stars... I love that show and I am a little behind, so it will be nice to catch up.

Well I have to admit that I do feel a little better and a little less grumpy now that I've done that... I guess it is a good thing to do.

No comments: