Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wedding Bells

Congrats to Eric and Melodie!
They were married on Tuesday in the Mesa Temple. I think it was an emontional day for everyone involved. Scott and I started the day by picking up my brother Dan from the airport. We then went out to breakfast before going to Eric's house to hang out for a bit before the wedding. The ceremony was good. I felt like my sister was there. This is the women that will help to take care of her kids. I was happy and sad all at the same time. I miss Michelle alot, but I also think Melodie will be a great addition to the family!
Here is the Goodman family.
Here is the whole group... there were a lot of kids there.

We finished the day with dinner at Eric's parents house. That was really good and fun. Eric's family got them this picture of the temple! It was a good day.

No comments: