Thursday, January 15, 2009

Slacker!

So I have totaly been a slacker at blog writing... but there hasn't been that much to write about. We left AZ the Monday after Christmas and are so excited to be settled into our home in Utah! We spent the first few days we got home organizing and cleaning our house. We still haven't done our own bedroom yet, but everything else is nice and clean! We are working hard everynight to pick up and clean the kitchen. So far it is working!

A week after we got back Scott started school and I started work. We decided that Scott is taking 16 credits and he needs to get good grades to get into his program, so he will concertrate school. He is on campus pretty much all day every day to get his school work done. But he does still find some time to spend with me at nights. I am working the front desk at H&R Block. I am at work right now! There aren't too many people that come in right now because most people don't have their W2s so I have some extra time.... that will change shortly. I know that I was very blessed to find a job so quickly and be able to start.

We are slowly getting used to the snow everywhere! It is colder here than AZ, but it hasn't been too bad. We miss Scott's family a ton, but I have enjoyed being near my mom again! Well I guess that is all from us for now. I will try to be better about posting!

2 comments:

Ana Lee said...

You have been a slacker! haha. We need to get together soon :)

Erin said...

yeah, you're totally a slacker. but I still love you.

I'm going to a luau party this evening with some of the LHS folks, so I decided I should take my senior year scrapbook complete with pics from Hawaii. You're right there with me in so many of the pics - it made me miss you really badly! So I thought I'd tell you. I hope you have a great weekend!!

~E