So I'm sitting here at work again. We have gotten pretty busy... but I have a few minutes today. The last few weeks have been fun, but nothing too exciting has happened. My niece Chloe, turned 6 and we had a fun birthday PJ party for her two Sundays ago. She got Twister and we had fun playing with that... but I forgot my camera and so there are no pictures.
This last weekend we enjoyed having Scott's siter, her roommate Rebecca, and my parents over to watch the Super Bowl. We were a little upset when the Cardinals lost, especially when the refs were so stupid and seemed to be a bit one sided (Where was the review on that last fumble???), but we still had fun. Rebecca was a Steelers fan and we didn't even make her sleep outside or walk home... we were being very nice!
My brother is coming for a visit this weekend. I get to pick him up today when I get off work. I'm excited to see Dave and Evan, but really sad that Tammy and Jared won't be coming too. Jared has a bad ear infection and so they don't want to take him on the airplane. We will still have loads of fun, but they will be sorely missed.
So everyday life has involved me working and Scott going to school. This week is his midterms, he has 4 or 5 tests starting in the next two days and going until middle of next week. So he is spending a lot of time at school, staying late to study. We have found out that we will be going back to VIrginia Beach this summer and we are getting really excited. We had a lot of fun last summer! It will be nice to be near the beach and we are going to have a make a trip up to DC, we won't miss that chance this year! I think I have convinced my parents to come for a visit... anyone else is welcome to come too!
So that is about it for our not so exciting life. But even if isn't very exciting we are still loving every minute of it. We are so grateful for every minute that we get to spend together!
10 years ago


2 comments:
Sounds like you guys are running a bed and breakfast, with all the fam visiting. But I am sure you love it. We miss you two!
Becky! I found your blog! I had fun catching up on your life the last couple of years!
Post a Comment