Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall!

I am so excited for it to be fall. I just love this time of year. I put up all my decorations yesterday.... those are mostly Halloween... but that is a part of fall.

I love it when it starts to get a little cooler, there is just that cool chrispness in the air. That means we can save money on our air conditioning! It reminds me of back to school time, which I always loved and I am sometimes a little sad I'm not still in school anymore. Also it means football season! I love football season. I guess that is from my two football obsessed brothers and from seven years in Marching Band. Plus it means we a getting closer to Christmas and Thanksgiving. And you have Halloween, who doesn't love a holiday with lots of free candy. I can't wait until next year when I have a little one to take Trick or Treating! Plus it means I have a birthday coming up. Not that that is really a big deal, but it still is a happy day! I am so happy to be home and be able to decorate this year! Oh how much I love the next three months! I am excited to take a drive through the Alpine Loop to see the fall leaves and maybe even get to a corn maze!

1 comment:

Shawn and Mish said...

I LOVE driving through the Alpine Loop in the fall!