Adam is growing so fast. Here is another series of pictures from the phone.
Aug 25, falling asleep on the floor while playing!
Aug 29, Playing on the Fire Truck.
Aug 29... Adam has learned to give kisses, with his mouth wide open. He loves cheeks, noses, and chins. Nice and wet. (Okay maybe he is just trying to put something else in his mouth, put I like to think they are kisses)
Aug 31 While I was taking a shower I put Adam in his bumbo and put on a baby songs video. When I got out of the shower this is what I found, he looked like he wanted to fall asleep sitting up.
Aug 31... Telling cousin Lindsey Happy Birthday
Sept 1 Story Time
Here is my latest couponing excitement. All this for less then $5 and the yogurt was over $2.50 of that. The paper towels were .09, the hand soap was free, the purex was $1, the tortillas were frees and the pinapple was .30 each! This was from the Smith's double coupon event. I went on Friday and the store was pretty quite and there was only one thing that I wanted that wasn't on the shelf. I was very excited. I almost went again, but Tuesday got a little busy and I didn't make it back to the store. I love it when I can get good deals with coupons!
Aug 25, falling asleep on the floor while playing!
Aug 29, Playing on the Fire Truck.
Aug 29... Adam has learned to give kisses, with his mouth wide open. He loves cheeks, noses, and chins. Nice and wet. (Okay maybe he is just trying to put something else in his mouth, put I like to think they are kisses)
Aug 31 While I was taking a shower I put Adam in his bumbo and put on a baby songs video. When I got out of the shower this is what I found, he looked like he wanted to fall asleep sitting up.
Aug 31... Telling cousin Lindsey Happy Birthday
Sept 1 Story Time
Here is my latest couponing excitement. All this for less then $5 and the yogurt was over $2.50 of that. The paper towels were .09, the hand soap was free, the purex was $1, the tortillas were frees and the pinapple was .30 each! This was from the Smith's double coupon event. I went on Friday and the store was pretty quite and there was only one thing that I wanted that wasn't on the shelf. I was very excited. I almost went again, but Tuesday got a little busy and I didn't make it back to the store. I love it when I can get good deals with coupons!


1 comment:
Can you teach me how you save so much with grocery coupons....this sounds wonderful.
Post a Comment