Oct 28. Adam playing under the table. He would just have so much fun crawling around and standing under there. He fit perfectly.
Oct 30. Last year Dan and Betsy found this Zebra costume on clearance. This little guy sure made a cute zebra.
We went to our church Trunk or Treat that they have to have indoors cause it was pouring. Adam had fun getting some candy, he loved the little bit of chocolate and suckers that I let him nibble. After the party we went Trick or Treating to Grandma and Grandpas. On Halloween we had a fun party with the Nix cousins and then got to play with Greg, Rachel, and Olivia. At the party with the Nix cousins Adam started to take some stutter steps in a row, not really cruising or anything but it was getting close.
Nov 1. This was how I found our little guy asleep. He just couldn't stay inside the crib.
Nov 4. We have a little monkey on our hands. He does not like to stay still and he wants to explore everywhere. This picture is blurry because I couldn't get to him fast enough. That happens a lot... we could have a lot more cute pictures if he would stay still... and if he didn't want to eat my phone every time he sees it.
Nov 5. The next day he tried again and this time I got the picture. That hole usually has a blue box in it where we keep his toys, he has two of those toy boxes now and his toy collection will only grow with Christmas I'm sure. We may have to keep some of these in his room.
Nov 8. This little boy sure loves his Daddy.
I just love it when Adam tries to peak over the side and see what we are doing!
Nov 15. Playing with the carpet. He managed to hide his toy under it and find it again.
Nov 17. Playing on the playground. Adam and I joined Daddy on a business trip to Cedar City/St. George. While Daddy was in a meeting Adam and I found a near by playground and had fun crawling around for a few minutes.
The swings were pretty cool too!
Nov 22. Looking over the balcony at the BYU Museum of Art. Aunt DaNae was visiting before we left for Thanksgiving in AZ and she wanted a piece of their chocolate cake. We drove down there to eat and visit some friends only to find they switched bakeries and no longer have the chocolate cake. We enjoyed some cheesecake instead and Adam had fun playing around BYU and having everyone think he is so cute. He did not want to stay in the stroller so I let him out to play a bit.
Nov 25. Thanksgiving! Enjoying time with Daddy after a yummy dinner at Brian and Meija's in AZ. We had a fun visit with the family. It was wonderful to be able to see Roman and Amelia get baptized. I just realized I need to do much better with the camera... I don't have any pictures from the baptism or from our dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe and the night in Vegas on our way down to AZ...
Nov 28. Driving home from AZ, well really from Vegas. The weather was horrible for the drive and we were just grateful to make it home safe.
Dec 4. Grandma gave us tons of VHS movies to bring home from AZ and I got them all organized into boxes where we can see the titles. Right now they are stored in our bedroom since we have a VCR in there and they will be mostly out of the way. The other day I walked into our room to check on Adam. He had pushed open the door to our room and found the VHS and climbed on top of them.
Dec 7. We were playing at Grandma's on Tuesday night and Adam decided to have some fun. I got some toys out for him to play with and he was being good and letting me eat my dinner. The toys go on these selves so they were empty. He has always loved to play with these shelves but while we were eating dinner he managed to pull himself up and the shelves and turn around to start playing all by himself. We have a little monkey on our hands.
When Grandma was coming back up the stairs she started to play with Adam through the railing.
He was having so much fun finding Grandma!
And giving her kisses!Adam has been walking very well now for awhile. He really figured it out in the week before he turned 8 months. He was walking pretty good before we left on our trip for AZ on the 23. Now he will just go anywhere and follow us around like crazy. Now I feel like I need to be keeping a better record... I feel like I've forgotten so much.
Adam gets so excited when Daddy comes home. He always looks around at new sounds but gets a little scared in big groups, especially when he's tired. When we went to the Rain Forest Cafe in Vegas they came to sing to DaNae for her birthday and as they started to make noise to get people's attention Adam just burst into tears.
We got to visit with Santa at a friend's house on Thanksgiving night and there were so many kids there and Adam was so tired that it didn't go so well. He was pretty good for Santa... I will have to get those pictures from DaNae but when friends wanted to hold him he wanted none of that. He sure does love his Mommy when there are lots of people around.
Adam has been pretty good about our Christmas tree. I didn't put ornaments on the bottom part of the tree and he hasn't really been interested in the tree at all. I did wrap some presents and put them under the tree and he was very interested in those. Some of them had bows on them and he would grab onto the bow and walk around the room with the present. I ended up putting the presents in some of the Christmas popcorn tins from years past. Those are the main decorations under or tree this year and those are OK for Adam to play with.
Today I was sitting in the bean bag on the floor in front of the coach and Adam decide to climb on me and use me to get up onto the couch. Once he got up there I turned around to look at him and he just smiled at me and almost gave me an evil laugh... it was so cute. He then proceed to crawl from one side of the couch to the other and stand up and mostly just have a great time.
Adam is really loving his baths, except the washing of the hair. He just doesn't like to lay down or lean back in the bathtub or on a changing table(but he is ok with the floor). Today he was having a grand old time and I am starting to get wetter and wetter with each bath as he splashes around. I think he is really going to enjoy swimming next summer.
Well I think that is most of my Adam stories at least for now. Scott and I are doing good. We can't wait for the semester to be over. There is one class that is really giving Scott a hard time and that will be over Monday for good or bad. It will be nice to have a break from school for a little bit over the holidays. Scott is still very busy with school and work and I am loving staying at home. I am getting ready for the tax season to start and plan to work one day a week. We will see how that works and if I can stand being away from Adam.


No comments:
Post a Comment