So I am finally posting about Christmas... I know it's February and it's way overdue, better late than never. There will be more posts to follow.... I have lots more pictures, even though I feel like I haven't taken very many. I have been trying to get the house clean and organized... it has been a bit overwhelming... it's tough being a mom sometimes. There is always so much to do, right now I should be cleaning but I am taking this chance while Adam is napping to post. Well here are the pictures from December.
December 15
We got our Christmas ornaments and Adam got a little bear in a stocking, he thought it tasted pretty yummy!
And we got a Santa to add to our tree.
Dec 22
Adam loved the Christmas tree.
We didn't put any presents under the tree, except in the old popcorn tins until Christmas morning cause Adam played with the presents when we tried. A few days before Christmas he finally realized that there was stuff on the tree and started to try to pull them off, but most of them were too high.
Dec 24
Cookies for Santa
Christmas Day
The tree in the morning.
Checking out the tree
Finding his stocking
Daddy helping Adam opening his presents
I like paper and boxes




Look what I got
Adam's Loot
He managed to wait until after presents were open to have his bottle, but there was no taking it away from him once he had it.
Scott and DaNae's Loot
Mom's loot
After spending Christmas morning at home we went to my brother's house for dinner and some more gifts. Grandma shared her chocolate with Adam and he loved it!
I am realizing that I need to collect more pictures for our collection. We did the Nativity on Christmas Eve with my parents and we also took a picture of the family walking down the hall on Christmas morning... I know I've seen pictures of these, they were just not taken on my phone, so I will have to find them later.
December 15We got our Christmas ornaments and Adam got a little bear in a stocking, he thought it tasted pretty yummy!
And we got a Santa to add to our tree.
Dec 22Adam loved the Christmas tree.
We didn't put any presents under the tree, except in the old popcorn tins until Christmas morning cause Adam played with the presents when we tried. A few days before Christmas he finally realized that there was stuff on the tree and started to try to pull them off, but most of them were too high.
Dec 24Cookies for Santa
Christmas Day The tree in the morning.
Checking out the tree
Finding his stocking
Daddy helping Adam opening his presents
I like paper and boxes



Look what I got
Adam's Loot
He managed to wait until after presents were open to have his bottle, but there was no taking it away from him once he had it.
Scott and DaNae's Loot
Mom's loot
After spending Christmas morning at home we went to my brother's house for dinner and some more gifts. Grandma shared her chocolate with Adam and he loved it!
I am realizing that I need to collect more pictures for our collection. We did the Nativity on Christmas Eve with my parents and we also took a picture of the family walking down the hall on Christmas morning... I know I've seen pictures of these, they were just not taken on my phone, so I will have to find them later.


No comments:
Post a Comment