I really should be doing something... anything, but it's one of those days that I don't want to do anything at all. I should be cleaning my house. I should be working in the garden. I should be doing laundry. I should be playing with Adam. I should be working on Relief Society stuff. I should be posting pictures of Adam on here and writing about his adventures the last few weeks. Yep I should be, yet here I sit doing nothing, wasting time. Hey Adam is playing happily and my house still stands, that is good enough for today right? Plus my mom is coming over in a little bit to work with me in my garden, I suppose that then I will actually get dressed and meet her there and get something done. Hey I'm not dressed yet at 4 in the afternoon cause I know I just need to get into my dirty garden clothes... that's my excuse at least.
Oh Adam learned to open doors... me no like. We have to keep the front door locked now or he will just walk out of the house. The doors in the hall he hasn't showed as much interest in, but this could soon cause complication to my baby proofed house...
I did get some peas off my balcony garden... so yummy. And there is a strawberry almost ready to be picked. My garden plot still has a VERY long way to go until it is ready o eat, but I have lots of cute little plants, and even more weeds... I just need to figure out the difference between the two... that's what moms are for right.
Well I guess I should go and get dressed now...maybe
10 years ago


1 comment:
no worries girl. I have PLENTY of days just like that! We should get together again and let the boys play since they are a little bigger now!
Post a Comment