Aug 7
A few weeks ago at a garage sale I got these things for Adam to climb through and play in.
He didn't seem to get them at first, he would pick them up, so they just sat there...
and then I brought them out again and showed him to climb through them.
All of a sudden he had a blast...
and then Daddy got involved.
Where did Daddy go? Daddy felt like he had on the cone of shame from UP
Adam liked playing Hide and Seek with them. We would say Where's Adam and then he would hide in the round yellow one
so that he could pop up and we could find him. Yes you read that right... We would say where is Adam and then he would hide. Then we'd say it again and he would pop up.
But he couldn't hide forever with a smile like that.
A few weeks ago at a garage sale I got these things for Adam to climb through and play in.
He didn't seem to get them at first, he would pick them up, so they just sat there...
and then I brought them out again and showed him to climb through them.
All of a sudden he had a blast...
and then Daddy got involved.
Where did Daddy go? Daddy felt like he had on the cone of shame from UP
Adam liked playing Hide and Seek with them. We would say Where's Adam and then he would hide in the round yellow one
so that he could pop up and we could find him. Yes you read that right... We would say where is Adam and then he would hide. Then we'd say it again and he would pop up.
But he couldn't hide forever with a smile like that.


1 comment:
Becky!
I feel like it has been FOREVER since I have commented on your blog...but I do come read to see how you guys are doing! I am glad to know that you are having a blast with your little guy. He is so handsome! And at such a fun age. Thanks for blogging so I can glimpse into your world! :)
Post a Comment