Wednesday, October 26, 2011

On the Playground

So I know it is about time for me to catch up on here... I haven't been taking that many pictures lately so it won't take as long as it otherwise could! It has been a bit of a crazy month, but I can't believe that it is almost over. We did find out that Adam will need to get tubes placed in his ears next week. The parents are a little nervous about him going under and everything, but we have been assured that it is a common surgery that should be pretty easy.

On Sept 30 Tanner came over to play while his mom was working and his dad got an early start to drive down to St George to run a marathon. It was a beautiful day so we went outside to the playground and had lots of fun. Cousins sliding together.My little dare devil - I couldn't believe when he worked hard to get all the way up to the top, and I was scared the whole time!Some neighborhood boys let Adam play with their football for a bit, it was almost as big as he was!Trying to climb up the slide... if you can go down you should be able to go up right? Adam had a blast playing that day when he and Tanner would throw wood chips onto the slides... Adam just could not stop laughing. When they were done I would put my foot up to knock off all the wood and Adam decided that if Mom was doing it he better do it too!

No comments: