Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Back in the game!

So I know that I have been absent from the blogging world for awhile.  Someday I will catch up...hopefully soon but for now I guess it's time for a bit of an update.

Adam is growing so fast, he is just a little boy now.  His favorite movie is The Polar Express and right now we watch it about 100 times a day.  He likes balls and sports, but he LOVES anything with wheels.  Cars and trains are the favorite and he is happy with playing with those by himself sometimes.  Adam and I try to get out a few times a week so we don't go stir crazy.  He loves going to a toddler gym class at the community center and we like story time at the library.  He gets excited to go to story time but he has a hard time sitting for the stories...we are getting better and we love to get backpacks from the library that come with some books and toys/puzzles all around one theme.  We put up the Christmas tree yesterday while he was sleeping.  The first thing he did when he woke up was to get a chair by the Christmas tree so that he could play with his Christmas tree ornaments, Lighting McQueen from last year, and a train for this year.

Scott is still working lots.  He is still working hard with his company and working on getting a little spin off company going too.  He loves spending time with us and Adam gets very excited when he comes home.

I am having fun staying home with Adam and trying to keep the house under control.  I have a new hobby in crochet and I love it!  I am working on several gifts for different people so I can't post pictures yet.

So we are good and getting excited for Christmas.  Now I guess I will start to get caught up and post some pictures!

No comments: