Saturday, December 15, 2012

St George

 Next on our list of catch up items is a very fun summer trip to St George.  Matt and Jessica took a vacation in July and invited the family to join them.  Scott had to work, but Adam and I joined them with my mom and the Goodman cousins who were in town for a visit.  We stayed in a house of some of Jessica's family and had lots of fun.
We went to the splash pad and Adam loved jumping in the water.
 And just playing and getting wet.
We brought a picnic lunch and Adam had fun digging into the chips.
We enjoyed lots of time in different water activities to cool off and even spent some time at a park before it got too hot.
 The Goodmans only stayed for part of the adventure.  I guess I didn't really get any pictures of them but we sure had fun.  Adam and I stayed a bit longer with Matt and Jessica and family.
One day we went to a trampoline park ( that also had inflatables) and Adam was in heaven
 Here is a video that I took.  I have never tried to put a video on here before, so we will see if this works.

 Adam and I finished the trip off with lunch at a Japanese Steakhouse.  We then left the Nix family to have a bit of their vacation to themselves.  We sure had lots of fun and were very grateful that they shared their fun with us.

No comments: