During the discount Tuesdays in August I thought it would be fun to take Adam to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. We got there one more and the line was about a mile long to just get in, so I abandoned that idea for the day and went to the gardens instead. At least at the gardens you're outside and there is more room to spread out if it's crowded... But my dad has a membership that gets you in for half price if you go with him so Adam and I crashed the party when my parents took Easton. Adam still mentions this trip about half the time when we pass the museum so I think it was a hit!



We need 2 pictures here... you know you can't get both kids to look at the same time, that would be impossible.
Playing with the Dinos!
Sand, water, and dinosaurs... what more could a little boy want.
SHARK!!!!
Digging with cousin for bones!
Let's make music! Adam wanted to do whatever we were doing and didn't like it if we tried to tell him he was too small and needed help.










No comments:
Post a Comment