Friday, March 7, 2014

Catch up...again

So I know that I have been missing for a bit.  We are doing good, just finally settled into Chicago and really busy.  I am the young women president at our church which means I am in charge of all the girls from 12 to 18.  We have activities each week so it has been keeping me busy.  I have had a ton of help from the other leaders and young women so it has been fun.  I know that I really should really catch up with all our pictures, like the ones from my phone, but here are the ones from the iPad to get started.
Scott and I were shopping and he found this wall hanging and we felt it fit our family perfectly.  We got it this week and I love it.
Our handsome boy is growing up way too fast, I can't believe he  will be 4 is less than 3 weeks
Building with Legos
His new train on Christmas morning.  We got to spend Christmas is Utah and visit with family and friends.
The kids on Christmas Eve
Adam during his Christmas Program at preschool
I love this picture and I love my boys!
Sleepy boy
Thanksgiving at home
Mommy son date while daddy was on a business trip in Nov.  We sure had fun sharing at Steak N Shake.

No comments: