I went to the church enrichment night with the other ladies in the area. We watched Johny Lingo! It is a story of a woman on an island who has always been treated as ugly and so she feels she has no worth. Johny offers to marry her and as their custom, he buys her who cows. Her father asked for 2 or 3 cows and Johny says it is not enough for Mahona and gives 8 cows for her. After several months they return from their honeymoon and Mahona is beautiful because she realizes that she is loved and worth something, so much that her father then claims he was cheated and she is worth 10 cows. So we watched the movie, ate dinner, and learned about becoming 10 cow women. It was a really fun night.I think that is about the end of the exciting news for now... I hope everyone is having a good and safe time. Keep in touch


2 comments:
Goodness! You should just come home already! AZ? Heck no! UT? ALL THE WAY!!! Haha, I miss you!
Moooooo! Cows rule! ;) I think you are worth 15 cows! Any chance your road trip will take you through Texas???
Post a Comment