So after my parents left I ran into this "What do I do now" attitude. I almost forgot how to keep myself busy! Well I am getting back in the hang of things with going to the pool and making shopping runs so just staying in and taking a nap. We only have about 2 weeks left here... which is totally crazy! Right now we are planning on spending some time in Utah so that Scott can apply for his major and then heading down to AZ to sell there through October. There are a lot of people from our office heading down there, including the office manager so we are looking at a better run office than last year. The company still hasn't approved housing in AZ yet, so the plans may still change...
If all works out we will be excited to be in AZ for the next few months cause that is where the action seems to be. Our nephew, Roman, should have his adoption finalized while we are there and Scott's sister Lanae should be getting married to. It will be fun to be close by while all this is going on.
We got a Wii this week and have been having fun playing it. We only have the sport game that it comes with but we have been totally enjoying playing golf, bowling, and tennis. Scott's favorite is golf, and has been really fun to play with him! or sometimes I just watch him play while I lay on the couch and fall asleep!
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment