Friday, April 8, 2011

Catch Up!

Ok... so I know that I am way behind so now it is time to catch up with lots of cute pictures! And I mean alot. So I know that I should be better at blogging... I though I lost my cord to connect my phone to the computer so that slowed things down a little, but I found it today, right where it was supposed to be. I really need to be better to posting... that is on my to do list:)Feb 3One of my favorite sights. Adam follows me whenever I go to the bathroom and when the door is closed he started putting his fingers under the door!Bowls are fun to play with. They make good hatsFeb 7These dogs sing I've Got You Babe and Adam LOVED them.He thought it was great fun to stick his fingers in the dogs mouths!And then he would carry them wherever he wentMy boys and their favorite things... video games and a bottleFeb 9 So grown up watching TVBath TimeYes my little boy loves to play in the tub and thinks it is grand fun to lay on his stomach. He sometimes sticks his face in the water and will even blow bubbles sometimes. I try to stop him from drinking the water... sometimes it worksFeb 11Grandma sent Adam a Valentine PackageWe got a big diaper package that day tooAdam had fun playing with the boxes... and shoesAdam loved opening the packageFeb 12
BYU vs UofU Basketball Game
It was a great game and fun to see Jimmer play, but Adam was a little unsure about the noise. We spent some time walking around outside.Feb 14 PJs from GrandmaFeb 16 Someone is a big fan of chocolate. We had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfastThen Adam had to earn his keep helping Grandpa push the cart at CostcoHe loved every minute of itFeb 18 So this boy likes to climb. He was constantly emptying the shoes and climbing into the bins.Feb 19 Things like this make it a little hard to have a clean houseSometimes you just got to relax after working hardFeb 20 Where did my toys go?
Feb 23 He got himself in there
and seemed to enjoy it until he fell over in it
Feb 24 He sure loves to play in mommy's drawers
Feb 25 More snow? I want to go and play outside, but it sure is pretty
Feb 26 Adam likes to help mom in the kitchen, pulling everything out is helping right?
March 2 Adam loves toys that can sing
March 8 Adam loves bananas.
He can fit a very big bite in his mouth
Helping grandma clean the kitchen
March 13 Sleepy Head
March 18 Happy Birthday Grandpa. We surprised him at work with lunch and a birthday balloon. Adam loved carrying the balloon around
March 20 Adam's birthday party.
Being a caterpillar, going around in the basket looking for food
Music time with Aunt Jessica
Blowing out the candles
Dig into that cake
Frosting everywhere
Opening presents. Adam wasn't too sure about it at the party, but he got the hang of it
later and now loves ripping off the paper
Cousins
March 23 Helping Grandma and Grandpa in their garden
I like long handles mommy
Grandpa helped me plant a plum tree
March 26 Grandma came to visit for my birthday. We went to Cabalas and saw the animals
She even let me play with Grandpas present when I got cranky
After dessert we found a carousel and Grandma took me for a ride on a gorilla
And we found a little play place that I enjoyed if mom or dad was inside with me
March 27
Grandma brought lots of fun things with her.
I like tearing off the wrapping paper.
Thanks Grandma!
March 28
Grandpa made sure I got these cools Suns Warmups
I had fun playing with my cousins on my fire truck
April 2
Happy Birthday to Daddy. Mommy let him open his present a little early...she was excited for him to use his new shaver
April 5
So my cousins got a new trampoline and Tanner and I were having
such fun playing around in there

Well I guess that gets us caught up. Our little boy is growing up so fast. He loves to get into everything. The other day he started pulling out our water bottles off the shelves and he got so frustrated when he could see more in there but he just couldn't reach them. He kept trying and managed to get a few more out. He is a determined one. Adam has also started to not only reach up for us when he wants to be picked up but he waves his hands like we do. He loves songs and gets excited when he hears music. We have been having fun singing songs together, he loves it when I do a song like Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes where we stand up and bend down. He made the transition from formula to milk really easily and today we started moving towards a sippy cup rather than a bottle, he didn't have a bottle until it was almost bed time. Another cute story. We went to the mall on Wednesday night, April 6 and ate dinner at Red Robin. After dinner we found the play place at the mall and Adam had lots of fun running and crawling around. We tried to leave once and Adam just wanted to go back and since we weren't busy we let him go back. Later when we actually left he started walking away and I guess he decided he was tired or something cause all of the sudden he laid down on the floor and spread his arms out wide. He stayed there for maybe 10 seconds and then he got up and started walking off... He has a mind of his own and we sure love this little guy!

No comments: