Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Chef!

Adam always has to help me cook. I can't do anything in the kitchen without him. And he has to stir...He is in charge of dinner... Taco Soup He makes me nervous around the stove, but he is good about not touching it and he just wants to help stir Making Pancakes... I started making the batter and just had flour in the bowl and he decided he had to eat it... Yuck! But this kid LOVES bread dough... I have to hide any dough that is rising quick or he will eat it all...Just to prove he is king of the kitchen he also needs to stand on the counter, or the table, or anything that he can climb onto I was trying to put a toy in timeout on top of the bookcase and he decided that he wanted it so he tried to climb up to get it

No comments: