We had a fun and low key Easter Weekend. We loved trying to tell Adam about Jesus and showing him pictures. On Saturday we dyed Easter eggs and Adam had so much fun. He kept wanting to stir the eggs in the dye and we only spilled one color.
Showing Grandma the eggs he colored
Easter Morning. Coming down the hall... wondering what the eggs are all about
and then he figured out there was candy inside.
stuffing his face
jelly beans for breakfast. I tried to get some real food in him before church and he just kept wanting his eggs and candy. We had a wonderful day at church and I really enjoyed singing in our ward choir. We also stayed with Adam and helped out with nursery and really enjoyed spending the time with the little kids. We got to take a nap after church and then we went to my brother's for a yummy ham and turkey dinner and a small Easter egg hunt. I am trying to ration the eggs so that he doesn't get too much candy all at once... wow how being a parent changes my perception on candy intake... but writing this post makes me realize that I need some candy... Adam is napping and it is time for me to chow down on jelly beans!
Showing Grandma the eggs he colored
Easter Morning. Coming down the hall... wondering what the eggs are all about
and then he figured out there was candy inside.
stuffing his face
jelly beans for breakfast. I tried to get some real food in him before church and he just kept wanting his eggs and candy. We had a wonderful day at church and I really enjoyed singing in our ward choir. We also stayed with Adam and helped out with nursery and really enjoyed spending the time with the little kids. We got to take a nap after church and then we went to my brother's for a yummy ham and turkey dinner and a small Easter egg hunt. I am trying to ration the eggs so that he doesn't get too much candy all at once... wow how being a parent changes my perception on candy intake... but writing this post makes me realize that I need some candy... Adam is napping and it is time for me to chow down on jelly beans!


No comments:
Post a Comment