Adam has a new favorite thing to eat for lunch. If you ask him what he wants for lunch he will say Mac and Cheese. I made some and we both ate a bowl sitting at opposite sides of the table. I got up and put some more in my bowl to finish off the pan and
while I went to get a drink Adam stole my seat and started eating my Mac and Cheese.
With big spoonfuls! Yes, he did try to fit that whole thing in his little mouth.
And he learned to say cheese and smile at my phone(the camera). Being so cute, even after he stole my food.
while I went to get a drink Adam stole my seat and started eating my Mac and Cheese.
With big spoonfuls! Yes, he did try to fit that whole thing in his little mouth.
And he learned to say cheese and smile at my phone(the camera). Being so cute, even after he stole my food.


1 comment:
that's funny! What a cute little guy!
Post a Comment