Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fountains

 Adam LOVES the water.  He stops at any fountain that he can find and loves to go swimming.  We've taken him swimming a few times in the last few weeks, but last week when we walked past the swimming pool in our neighborhood he stopped and just watched the others swimming for a good 10 minutes.  He always just gets so excited around water.  Adam and I went with my parents up to Salt Lake one day and ended up at the new city creek center and Adam loved the fountains.  He just played and played and got soaking wet.  
Arriving and checking things out.
Water!
Chasing the water in the splash pad... he loved running around in a circle after the water.
Sitting in the water and getting very wet.  He decided to put his head into the water from here... the only problem was that he did it when the fountains on top came on and all of a sudden the water started rushing faster and he got a little scared.
 Enjoying the other side of the fountain near the end of our trip.  I'm sure glad that I had a change of clothes for him.  They were the ones I had set aside to garden at Grandmas so they weren't as nice but it was better than spending the afternoon all wet.

I have a feeling we will be spending many hours this summer in the water... either at the pool, or a splash pad, there are a few in the area, and some by daddy's work.  He sure does love water and has so much fun getting wet... the other day after playing I didn't have clothes for him to come home in, so I just stripped him down to his diaper once it was time to go home, I guess I need to keep restocking those extra clothes cause I never know when he will find water.

No comments: