Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tractor

 The other day I tried to work in my garden....yes I tried and failed.  I got maybe 10 weeds pulled before I had to go and run after Adam.  First we went to see the horses that live in the field on the edge of the garden and we were there forever.  
He didn't want to leave... until the tractor drove in.  It drove past the garden and stopped right at the edge of the garden and the field and Adam was fascinated to see it.  
I'm grateful for a community garden so that I can garden right now... but I can't wait to have a yard of my own to garden in my own yard and not have to worry about Adam destroying everyone elses gardens.  He even has his own little truck to play with at the garden and that lasts about 5 min.  My mom is great to come and help me in the garden and we can often have Scott or my Dad take care of Adam.
Another time Adam and I took a walk around our neighborhood.  There is a section that is still under construction and Adam loved to look at that tractor too.  He had so much fun just looking at it.  Another time we went while it was moving and then sat watching it move dirt around.  I could only get him to let me move on by saying it was time for lunch and mac and cheese.  If we go for a walk he also stops to watch the people in the pool.  Our pool doesn't have a kiddie pool so we don't go there very often, but we do take him to 7 peaks water part and he loves it.
Adam also like to collect rocks.  Most times we go for walks we end up being at least 2 rocks home.  He loves to stop by water and throw rocks in.  He is a crazy little boy!

No comments: