Wednesday, March 13, 2013

February Fun

 We started the month once the snow was off the sidewalks by taking the bike out.  I had enough of sledding and so I just walked around following him.  Sometimes I had to run to find him, he can go pretty fun on that thing.
 I put out some Valentine decorations... they didn't last long on the table. 
These are some conversion hearts that I bought on clearance like 3 years ago and have just used them each year... so they are a bit old but Adam didn't mind.  I tried to put red gems on top to discourage him, but that didn't work, he would just dig out the candy anyway.  So I finally had to put them on top of the fridge and he kept asking me to bring them down.
 He sure tries to be a big helper.  On this day after I finished mopping I just let him spray and continue mopping to his hearts content, he sure thought that was cool.
 There was also a day when he expressed interest in wearing his underwear.  We have had some Cars and some Thomas underwear given to us and he wanted to wear it.  I brought out his mattress since it has a plastic cover on it and also put out some garbage bags for extra protection.  It lasted until he had an accident.  I'm not too worried about potty training yet, but it is coming.  I'm registering him for preschool and so he has to be potty trained by September... at least he is finally telling me when he needs a diaper change.  I just can't believe how big he is getting.
 My brother offered us his tickets to a BYU basketball game and we enjoyed going.  My mom came with us.    
Adam watched the game with Dad for a bit and then he just wanted to play with his cars on the open area behind us.  He even made some friends and they had fun playing with cars.
 Adam likes sleeping in my bed.  If Scott puts Adam to bed because I'm out I am most likely going to find this and probably end up sleeping on the couch.  Adam knows that I am the hard one when it comes to bedtime.  He goes to bed for me without much fuss but he knows that if Daddy is putting him to bed he can get him to lay with him till he falls asleep if they are in Adam's room, or that he can fall asleep with a movie in mommy and daddy's room.  Scott just has such a soft spot for this little boy.  He ends up in our room every night.  He is good now, usually, about sleeping on the bean bag next to the bed... we just don't sleep well all on the bed, there just isn't enough room. So sometimes if they are both already on the bed I just sleep on the couch cause it is easier than trying to move the little man and risk waking him up or wanting to get back in the bed.
 We still go to toddler gym class each week and Adam loves it.  Sometimes they do big group activities and Adam enjoyed it when they pulled out the big parachute!

No comments: