The weather is warming up and Adam and I have had fun this week trying to go outside. On Tuesday we took a trip to the zoo with some family.
Adam sure loves seeing the baby giraffe
We did have to stop for snacks.
I also got Adam registered to start preschool in the fall. I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast! Now we have 6 months to get potty training done.
On Wednesday it was pretty nice but a little windy so Adam and I went with our friends Rachel and Rory and flew kites. Adam had a blast watching his Cars kite going up high in the sky.
![]() |
| Adam flying his kite! |
Once the kids got tired of flying the kites we hit the little playground. The kids loved the swings.
On Saturday we had a family day at the zoo. We were trying to convince Adam to stay in his room all night and so we told him that he could pick the family activity if he stayed in his room. He managed one night until 5am! This morning he didn't come into our room until 7!!!! Hopefully this lasts! Scott and I just don't sleep as well when he is in our room... and when he sleeps on our bed one of us usually ends up on the couch cause there just isn't enough room.
So we spent some time at the zoo on Saturday cause that was where Adam wanted to go! It was fun to go as a family. It was a little cold but nice to get out and be together!










No comments:
Post a Comment