Monday, February 20, 2012

Around the house

Here are some fun pictures from the last little bit. Adam loves to wear our shoes. My favorite is when he wears my heals. He will say bye bye and walk down the hall. He is pretty good at walking in them. One day he found his tie and decided that he needed to wear it over his regular clothes... he wore it pretty much all day and had so much fun with it. He got these blocks for Christmas and he loves playing with them. He worked so hard to build a tower all by himself.I know there are tons of cooking pictures with Adam. If there is a bowl on the counter I am not allowed to stir it, he has to do it. He also likes to wear my apron... even if it is way too big for him that I have to retie it every few minutes.I got into a muffin kick and Adam loved helping me make muffins fairly often. His favorite part is the brown sugar and all he wants to do is eat the brown sugar and chocolate chips... for breakfast until I get them out of site after a bit of a tantrum. Once I get the muffins made he eats them like crazy! One day I had them on the counter cooling and when I looked over he had eaten a piece of the top out of just about every muffin. That's my boy, he knows the good stuff.So Adam loves his ABC's... about a week ago these were the letters that he could name all by himself. His favorite book in Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, he loves Super Why, and ABC's is one of his favorite songs... so he knows most of his letters before he knows his animals or colors, but he is learning them all so fast... I think he knows just about all of his letters now.

No comments: