My brother had extra tickets to the BYU basketball game last week against Peperdine and he invited us to join him. Adam did pretty good at the game, but did get really scared at the beginning when they turned off the lights and the place got really noisy. He calmed down after a walk around the Marriott Center and then enjoyed the game... 

Well we had lots of snacks and toys. He would get excited and clap and jump up and down when everyone clapped. We did have to take turns walking around with him but it was still a fun family time at the game. 

We left a little early cause BYU was dominating and Matt had a wedding reception to go to, and Adam was very wiggly.
Well that is us caught up on the blog with the pictures. We are doing good and just chugging along. I babysit most days with the cutest little girl and Adam is pretty good, most of the time. I am so glad that I get to be home with him, for the ups and downs. He sure keeps me busy. I read an article the other day that pretty much summed it up... he drives me crazy most of the time and being a mom is hard, but everyday there are those moments that just make everything worth it, where he just smiles at me and melts my heart. I love my little boy and am so grateful to be a mom to this wonderful little boy.
Well that is us caught up on the blog with the pictures. We are doing good and just chugging along. I babysit most days with the cutest little girl and Adam is pretty good, most of the time. I am so glad that I get to be home with him, for the ups and downs. He sure keeps me busy. I read an article the other day that pretty much summed it up... he drives me crazy most of the time and being a mom is hard, but everyday there are those moments that just make everything worth it, where he just smiles at me and melts my heart. I love my little boy and am so grateful to be a mom to this wonderful little boy.


No comments:
Post a Comment