Saturday, February 18, 2012

In the Kitchen

So I know I've been a slacker at blogging lately... things have been busy as I have gotten used to babysitting full time... and then when I have thought about it I didn't have the cord to connect the computer to the phone to get the pictures... So now is the time to play catch up so there should be many posts in the next few days so I hope you enjoy!
Sometimes a regular bib just isn't big enough!
Adam always insists on feeding himself... and he loves yogurt so that would often be all over him.... so I just took a dish towel and fastened it around him... it caught a lot more mess! He is actually getting really good at eating yogurt without making too big of a mess... if he spills now he wants me to wipe it up right away!
He still loves to help me cook and I can't make anything without his help...sometimes life would be easier without it... and more food might end up on the table.
One day I here him giggling in the bathroom and look in and this is what I find. He sure is proud of himself.

No comments: