While in Arizona in October we went to 2 different pumpkin patch/farms with the family. We sure had lots of fun with rides and running around... well for a 2 year old all you really need is lots of room to run around. Our first farm was on the first night in Arizona with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt DaNae. We rode on a little hayride to a little farm and some pumpkins. They had a pony ride, a bounce house, and some little cars being pulled by a tractor. Adam was in heaven... did I mention this kid likes to run around.
 |
| Walking with Grandpa |
 |
| Riding in the car of the little kids hayride |
Our second farm was after everyone got off work one night and we were joined by Uncle Brian and cousins Roman and Amelia. This one had some more rides and Adam sure had fun with those. We also enjoyed watching the pig races and walking through the corn maze.
 |
| On the Hayride. |
 |
| With Aunt DaNae |
Adam loves rides... and sometimes I am good at taking pictures... but not really. We stayed until the park was closing because Adam was enjoying these rides so much. I think there was an airplane one too, but we couldn't ride on that one with him, so maybe thats why I didn't get a picture of it.
 |
| We love Grandma! |
No comments:
Post a Comment