Saturday, February 16, 2013

Zoo Fun

 I know it's another trip to the zoo... but this one has some of my favorite pictures.  I was about to say that this was our last trip to the zoo of the year, but then I remembered that we went on Thanksgiving too...but I'm not sure there are pictures there...and I'm sure we will be going again... but I'll only take more if they are really cute...
Me and My Little Man
Ride that Rino
Watching the seal training
 While in Arizona Adam got a baby giraffe from his cousins that became one of his favorite toys.  He wanted to take it to the zoo that day and decided to show it off when we saw the real baby giraffe...I know both babies are hard to make out in this picture but they are there.
 The zoo is under a lot of construction and I think all the trucks are almost as fun as the animals
With his baby giraffe
What's for lunch Mr Lion
We were on a giraffe kick if you couldn't tell
Why do kids like water so much even
when it is cold outside?

No comments: