Wednesday, February 6, 2013

First Airplane Ride

 In October Adam and I headed down to Arizona to spend time with Scott's family, since they don't get to spend much time with Adam.  I was very nervous to fly with him... and a bit nervous to spend a week and and half with in-laws, but it was a wonderful trip.  Adam loved the airplane and was very good and I realized that after 6 years of marriage they were as much my family as they were Scott's
Adam helping with the suitcases!
Watching the plane!
 Scott parked the car and walked us in.  I am always amazed at how much luggage a child requires.  They even let Scott walk us to the gate, but warned it isn't something they will usually do.  Adam was in love with the airport and had a blast walking around.
 As we were boarding the flight attendant invited us to look at the cock pit and told me to get my camera ready.  We sure were lucky to get this cool picture.
 We had snacks and books and toys to keep us busy on the plane and Adam did wonderful.  He enjoyed looking out the window and watching the clouds go by.
 When we arrived in Phoenix grandma and grandpa were waiting for us.  They saw us off in the distance and got excited.  Once we saw them Adam took off running and couldn't wait for big hugs.
They sure had lots of fun activities planned for us while we were down there and they spoiled us rotten!  I was almost intimated to start blogging about this cause there is so much to say, but at least now it's started!  Watch out, more fun times ahead!

No comments: