Adam went on lots of Easter Egg hunts this year. He had one at the rec center where he took a gym class once a week and one at church . Then when we got to Zermatt there was an egg hunt on Saturday and Sunday. Waiting for the hunt to begin. They divided it by age and it was nice that Adam was in the younger group, he had a lot of fun.
We spent the weekend just relaxing. We had our own kitchen so we just picked up easy meals that we could cook without any work and it was a wonderful break.
I did decide that I liked the idea of a little family hunt where the eggs were a little, but not much, more hidden. So I hid the eggs and then Adam and Scott joined me outside and we helped Adam find the eggs.
Search low
And high
Even in the trees
So that bruise on his head....well we went for a walk and he tried to run down the hill...he didn't really make it.
So on Easter Weekend Scott's mom fell and shattered her ankle. Four months later she is just starting to be able to put a little weight on it. Adam and I decided to send her down a little care package.
It was pretty fun to put together...I know there was a puzzle in there too so I must not have gotten a picture of everything. I guess I just like to take pictures of things when I actually get creative.
10 years ago















No comments:
Post a Comment