Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Thanksgiving Point

We decided to get a membership to Thanksgiving Point around the Tulip Festival.  We have used it a ton and we love going.  My parents and some of our neighbors have passes too so it has been nice to be able to go and hang out with friends.  There was a traveling exhibit on sound at the dinosaur museum and Adam loved it... I think it may have been his favorite place....well except for the sand pits at the end.
Playing the drums
Hanging with the Dino's
With the tulips
Hugs with Grandma!

Playing in the water
So I took our neighbor Brian to the Dino Mesuem one day with Adam so he mom could get some rest...I think his little brother was sick or something so sleep wasn't going well for mom...anyway, I had them stand in front of the shark to take a picture and as I was snapping the picture this happened...Brian fell over backwards...  I ran up to him, I'm surprised the picture isn't more blurry, and did some comforting and the. We were ready for another picture
But getting too kids to look at the same time in the same place, forget it.  Then we went to play in the sand and these two boys had a blast.... They played in the sand forever!  It was nice to be able to keep on eye on the, but to have them occupied.
He loves the pony ride at the farm
And he likes the water and sand with the Dino's at the Mesuem...the funny thing is this isn't his favorite.  Every time we go he wants to run through the Mesuem until he gets here and then he will play for a few minutes before he just wants to run through the rest to get to the sand...surprisingly I don't have a picture here of him in the sand but I will have to find one...or take one.  He just loves it

No comments: