So this post isn't really in order. Looking through my pictures from April to July I found these pictures of him sleeping in weird positions. During this time we have been working on potty training, which has gone pretty well (most of the time, but can still be a battle) and making the transition from nap to no nap. Unless we are out and about we still have a quiet time most days, but he probably falls asleep a little under half the time. I'm torn between wanting him to nap or not, cause if he does nap he stays up a lot later, but if he doesn't have a nap he is ready for bed about 7. And without a nap about 5 gets really rough...and sometimes I find him asleep in weird places...like on tables and chairs... Or just half hanging off stuff...
Okay so maybe he isn't asleep here but he probably would love to nap here if I let him. He loves to hide in my clean laundry that is waiting to be folded...that big pile at the end is created by him climbing in and then pulling as many clothes on top of him as he can.
10 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment