Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Planning

ok here's the thing... I'm a planner... Once I find something out I want to start planning and doing... I know there isn't that much I can do right now. I have to wait 9, well I guess 8 month for our bundle of joy to come and we are so excited. The thing is... We have about a %50 chance that it's twins.... And we have to wait almost 2 weeks for our ultrasound to find out. If it's twins we will need to find another apartment... Because our landlord told us when we moved in we could only have 4 people here... Which I would like to find within the same school boundaries so that Adam doesn't have to switch schools... Since I'm pretty sure we wouldn't move in the next month before school starts... And we would have to get a bigger car.... We might be able to squeeze Adam and 2 babies in the back of our Elentra, but Adam would be really squashed and it would be hard for him to get in and out to pick him up for school without getting a baby out too...  Plus I'm thinking of strollers and clothes and everything..... When we moved we kept almost no baby stuff. We have friends that are done that are giving us a lot... So I'm my too worried... But the last few days there have been sales at the baby stores and it has taken all my strength not to just buy stuff.... We don't even know how many or what gender..... So I'm trying to be patient... But I'm not doing a very good job and I just want to know how many and what we are having.... Even though it won't even do much because I know that we have so many wonderful friends and family that will give us so much of what we will need..... But that doesn't stop me from looking at strollers, and apartments, and bigger cars.... And all the other stuff we just might need.... And before I know it the time will be here... Now just waiting that two weeks to find out how many baby's we are expecting....

No comments: