Saturday, July 11, 2015

Waiting for an answer

so I'm sitting here waiting for a call from the clinic with the answer to if this cycle was successful or not.  We went in and did a blood test this morning.... These last few hours are the longest. Our doctor mentioned when we started this process that the 2 week wait felt like forever, and it did.... I tried to keep busy.... But now, knowing that the phone could ring any minute.... And since it is Saturday our clinic is supposed to close in 35 min..... Oh please call just come in already.  I took a home test last night and it was positive....but with all the crazy hormones I've been putting in my body it is hard to trust that even though I want to so bad...... So I'm optimistic.... But I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high.....  We have more chances... It will be ok if it is negative...  But I hope it's positive....  Even then I realize that this is only the beginning and so much can go wrong.....  Yikes.... Phone just ring already!

No comments: