This was probably my favorite day on the cruise. We went to a private island and it was what I pictured the Caribbean being like, totally gorgeous. The cruise ship couldn't get really close to the island so we had to take a little boat from the ship to the island and there was a bit of a back up for that.It took us a little while
to get onto the island but when we did it just took my breath away. The sand was so white and soft and the water was so clear. It was nice to get right off the ship and have the beach so close. It was fairly crowded but we just walked a little further down and found a place in the shade on the beach!
I spent the morning with Matt, Jessica, Dan, and Betsy. The rest of our group was on excursions. Here are pictures with the cruise ship in the background. Matt, Me, and Dan and then Jessica, Me, and Betsy.There was a BBQ lunch provided on the island. Nothing to fancy but there was lots of yummy fruit! Dave and Tammy joined us after lunch and we all had fun in the water until it was time to head back to the boat.
We tried to wait as long as possible before we had to get back on the ship so there was a bit of a line to leave the island. Here are Dave and Tammy under the sign as we were leaving the island. I thought it was cool that pirates used this island.There was nothing too exciting to report on that night. At least I didn't take any pictures and I don't really remember. I do remember that Tammy and I went and got french fries and ice cream before we got changed for dinner and took a nap. After a yummy dinner we went to a show and then we probably hung out for a bit! So that was Monday!


3 comments:
I'm so freaking jelous! It sounds like a total blast, girl! Lucky you!!!
How fun a cruise! You guys have all the fun (he he he)! Sounds like you guys are haven a blast in VA. I loved the pictures of the cruse and beach, it made me want to be there to play with you guys. WE love you!
Post a Comment