Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Anniversary

Scott and I have been married 9 years today!  We aren't doing too much special today, Adam has his very first t ball game tonight. I think I'm just happy with our life. It isn't anything like I thought it would be but it's ours and we have love in our home!  I am looking back and thinking about all the wonderful people I've met in my life... And all the people who only know me as married and I'm grateful for everyone and the influence they have had on my life.

I guess it is time for a little IVF update too. We paid our money and have ordered our drugs.... I guess it doesn't get any more real than that until you actually do it. They have me on birth control right now to control my cycle. This whole process seems so close and so far away all at the same time.  In 2 weeks things will start to get crazy!  Wish us luck!

No comments: