It's late.... I should be asleep... But I took a nap today and I'm just uncomfortable. My back just aches and won't stop and my but feels like I did a good work out. Last night I took tynelol pm and it worked great... But I took the last one... I my have to get more of those.
So our egg transfer is now on Tuesday. We have 4 good plus eggs, 1 good, 7 fair, and 1 poor so they decided to hold off till day 5 to do the transfer. I was a little disappointed, but I want to do what will give us a best chance for success so we wait.... There sure is a lot of waiting with infertility and guess what. Infertility sucks! Ok well I should probably stop writing and try to eat some sleep... And if I keep writing I'm just gonna complain.... And I don't need that negativity in my life right... I'm blaming it on the hormones.... I started crying like 3 times today and almost cried like another 500.... And who decided to do this during a heat wave..... Ok going to sleep now....
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment